Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Don't Honey Me

I am beyond happy that my friends have found love (or are too delusional to realize they're dating a serial killer). I even like that they want to share it with me via Facebook. I don't even care if the proclamations of love come in week intervals.

What I cannot stand, however, is the use of the words "honey," "hubby," "hubs," or "baby." They make me want to take my non-existent fingernails and scrape the skin off my face, strip by strip.

"Out to dinner with my wonderful hubby!" SCRAPE.

Picture caption: "Me and my honey on our way to the beach!" SCRAPE SCRAPE.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just use his or her name. I could probably even deal with a non-generic nickname too.

Unless you want me to walk around looking like Skeletor and scaring children. Choice is yours.

But really, think of the kids. The kids.

No comments: